This will be a casual discussion with like-minded people on the topics that interest you regarding our personal and/or collective journeys to peace, and which topics for a mid-February workshop you would be interested in.
Date and Time: Saturday, January 27th – 1:30 to 3:00 pm
Place: 2002 Mackay, H3G 2J1. HINNAWI BROS BAGEL AND CAFE (1 block east of Guy metro and 1 door north of Maisonneuve. (We will be at the back of the coffee shop) http://www.hinnawibrosbagelandcafe.com
The concepts put forth are based on my book Your Journey to Peace, Bridging the Gap Between Religion, Spirituality, Psychology, and Science, which has 22 worksheets that help us to understand and unravel what is keeping us from becoming our Best Self. (Below is information about me, the book, and links to my blog and my email address to ask a question or sign up for my newsletter).
I will bring print outs and worksheets to this event on potetial and pertinent subjects to our personal and collective spiritual growth. We can look these over together and discuss which areas you would be most interested learning more about, or working through. Here are a few subjects we can consider:
– Unconscious Influences, like our Default Position (our reactionary states) that hold us in conflict with others and keep us from becoming our Best Self.
– The importance of making peace with ourselves (our past or current attitudes, actions – or non-actions).
– How our journeys to peace is related to the world’s journey to peace.
– The importance of the Indigenous peoples to our individual and collective futures.
– Why is there still so much chaos around us, and in the world.
– The importance of making peace with what has – and still is – going on in the world.©
Book Synopsis (including chapter titles) is found at: https://yourjourneytopeace.com/book-synopsis/
My blog with related articles: https://yourjourneytopeace.com/blog/
My email address: email@example.com
All this information is copyright protected. You can share this as long as you include the complete post and full copyright message below. If you share through Facebook (a link is below), the message will automatically copy.
I hope to see you there, and look forward to meeting you,
Until then, blessings to you, and stay warm, and safe!
© Rosemary McCarthy, January 2018. Everything written here and pertaining to my workshops is copyright protected, all rights Reserved. To copy, share, or distribute this information or this link ensure the content is copied in its entirety, is unaltered, and is distributed freely and for no monetary or personal gain, and that this copyright notice as well as the website www.yourjourneytopeace.com are included. You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Blessings and thank you kindly.