There are many reasons we manifest on earth.
- To experience and to express love.
- To remember, or to learn, the importance of tapping into joy,
- To help each other through life.
- To learn to overcome obstacles – our life lessons – that help us grow spiritually and our soul to evolve.
- To discover our soul/life purpose.
Embracing our heart’s desires, which show up as our longings and develop into our passions helps us achieve what we came here for. Heeding our longings – the yearning in our hearts helps us discover our passions.
Embracing our passions brings us joy. Makes us feel alive. Keeps us feeling empowered.
Leaning into our passions creates positive, uplifting vibrations within our being – which extend out into the world as we go about daily life.
Humanity is going through a metamorphosis – a Shift. The cosmos is showering us with gifts of love, light, and grace that are encouraging us to connect to what brings us joy, embody a lightness of being, discover and embrace our passions and life purpose, and become our best self.
We access these gifts when we are open to universal flow. We are open to universal flow when we are living through our hearts. When we are loving. Accepting. Compassionate. Fair. Generous of spirit in all ways.
This article/blog post is based on concepts in my book Your Journey to Peace, Bridging the Gap Between Religion, Spirituality, Psychology, and Science. Book Synopsis is found here).
When We Are Closed to Universal Flow
Being unyielding to change, or at the affect of unconscious influences that direct our thoughts, attitudes, or behaviors in negative or divisive ways blocks universal flow. Blocks access to love. To joy. To our passions.
This Shift is encouraging us to become more flexible – more open to new ideas. To replacing old, outdated notions of what makes us happy and contented. Open to the importance of joy. To experiencing joy. More open-hearted.
It is also guiding us to recognize and overcome any unconscious influences that are keeping us distanced from our true selves and distanced from others. To become aware of how our thoughts, attitudes, and actions are affecting ourselves, those around us, and the world as a whole.
Guiding us to face what has kept us from accessing joy, being able to connect to our passions, discover our life purpose, and become our best self. We are asked to forgive what we have – and have not done that is not of love regarding ourselves, and regarding others. To become more conscious. More accepting and open-hearted towards others.
To become more open-hearted and open to universal flow we can,
- Engage in light-hearted activities;
- Socialize with happy, positive people;
- Spend time around animals;
- Immerse our self in nature;
- Listen to music attuned to the higher vibrations in the universe.
These all help our energetic beings stay in balance and in tune with universal flow amidst the onslaught of the stressors of modern day living.
Many Possible Passions / Many Possible Callings
If your passion calls you to create – do it! You will be uplifting others by bringing beauty into the world. If it calls you to work for the betterment of people, animals, the Planet, or the world in general – do it! You will be bringing forth concrete efforts for change.
- If your passion calls you to teach—become an educator! You are one of the lucky ones, as you will have the honor of guiding the next generation who have come at this time of the Shift fully open and aware of what the world needs;
- If passion calls you to create a loving family—do it! The children you bring into the world will further our efforts to create a loving and compassionate world;
- If you feel passionate about cooking, farming, or the food industry in general―embrace it! You will be nourishing people’s bodies, which nourishes their minds and souls;
- If passion calls you to the business community, technical industry, or any other seemingly everyday job or career path—answer the call! You will be filling the needs of people in their day-to-day lives as well as those whose life purpose is to directly help others;
- If you feel passionate about art, music, dance, writing, and so on—embrace it! You will be helping people connect to their heart spaces through the vibrations your creations hold.
It doesn’t matter what we do in life. What is important is that
we answer the call of our hearts, make conscious decisions, and
have passion for and bring integrity into all we do.
We must answer our calls to passion. It is what makes us happy – feel alive. And sometimes we have to go looking for it, even in non-traditional ways.
Robin McGraw is a true believer in the need to go looking for what makes us happy. In her book, Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose, she explains that this was the driving thought behind her wanting to lead a Brownie troop when she was newly married but had no children yet. This satisfied her passion to nurture children.
If you cannot tap into your passions, allow the Universe to guide you. You can,
- Set your intention and allow your thoughts and words to flow on paper;
- Sit quietly in prayer or meditations and ask Spirit, (God, the Universe) to guide you;
- Make lists of what you like to do or have wanted to try or do. Notice how each makes you feel. Consider exploring those that generate good feelings.
Our passions must make us feel excited. While embracing our passions helps us feel joy, it also helps the world in practical ways as we share our gifts, energy, and knowledge. Doing so also raises the vibration of the Planet. As we embrace our passions we connect to the joy within. Joy has a quality of lightness of being. Lightness of being raises the vibration of the Planet.
We are living in a time of planetary evolution. It is our cosmic time to embrace the lightness and expansiveness of the next stage of Humanity’s evolution. To live open-hearted. Tap into joy. Our passions. Become our best self. Loving. Fair. Accepting of all others.
It is our time to leave behind the heaviness of our past and its harsh ways of being and bring lightness into our lives, to those around us, and to the world.
This article is based on and an expansion of various concepts in my book, Your Journey to Peace, Bridging the Gap Between Religion, Spirituality, Psychology, and Science. About Book found here
© Rosemary McCarthy, June 2018
Available in Print and E-book Formats.
See here to Buy Book.
here for other blog articles
here for my Facebook page. Following FB page ensures you receive my new blog articles as posted
Email me at: at email@example.com to join my newsletter list
here to access my May newsletter on The Imporance of Appreciatiton.
here for list of past newsletters with various themes.
You can share this article with others as long as you include the full © notation below. When you share through Facebook, the message automatically copies.
Copyright © 2018 by Rosemary McCarthy. All rights Reserved. To copy, share, or distribute this article simply ensure the content is copied in its entirety, is unaltered, and is distributed freely and for no monetary or personal gain, and that this copyright notice and the link for the article and the website www.yourjourneytopeace.com are included. You can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Blessings and thank you kindly!