(E-Book Just Reduced by 40% – link below)
Your Journey to Peace ... Guides us to become our Best Self by,
- Helping us find peace within ourselves,
- Improve our relationships,
- Find harmony with all those around us,
- Make peace with our situations, and
- Make peace with the world around us.
Journey ... Explains the importance of our connectiions by,
- Helping us to understand how our connection to others is vital to finding our peace, and
- Shows how our personal, collective, and cosmic journeys to peace are connected.
Journey … Is like a puzzle of a million little pieces that fit together, as it
- Links all the whys and wherefores of our individual, collective, and cosmic existences through the different areas of study in its sub-title.
Available in Print and E-book Formats (e-book just reduced 40%)
Here is a link to booksellers like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Chapters (Canada)
(Links to my blog, newslettter, and FB page are below)
In “Your Journey to Peace … ” I also explain how finding our Best Self allows us
- to connect to inner joy,
- become empowered in all areas of our life,
- improve our relationships, and
- find ways to live in harmony with those all around us.
I intertwine the many spiritual and religious concepts and philosophies with other areas of study and concerns that I discovered were related to our personal journeys, such as science, our health, our connection to the Planet, the necessity of reconcilliation with those we have disempowered, and the importance of our relationship to the Indigenous peoples.
As I weave these all together, I explain how each little positive attitude shift or behavior change we make causes a ripple effect that not only elevates Humanity, but affects the Universe as a whole.
CHAPTER TITLES: (This book is in 2 parts).
PART I – OUR JOURNEYS (the 2 parts are discussed more thoroughly below)
Chapter 1: Why We Are the Way We Are
Chapter 2: Universal Laws / Kingdom Principles
Chapter 3: What We Can Do about It
Chapter 4: Along the Way
Chapter 5: Relationships
PART II – OTHER SUBJECTS RELATED TO WHO WE ARE, OUR JOURNEYS, AND THE ONENESS WE ARE A PART OF
Chapter 6: Words, Symbols, Rituals, Concepts, and Prayers
Chapter 7: Science and Other Related Topics
Chapter 8: Health and Healing; Death and Dying
Chapter 9: The Planet and Abundance
Chapter 10: Ascension
Chapter 11: The Future
PART I: Main Points Discussed
- Why we are the way we are individually and collectively; and how we got this way
- How we find peace within ourselves by making peace in our relationships and all situations.
- That God does not allow for suffering! We create it by upholding dualistic concepts of me-and-you and us-and-them that we embraced at our beginnings and before form.
- The precursor to the big bang was the need for “form” to play out those dualistic concepts we chose at our beginnings: all our issues stem from those original concepts based on ideas of separation rather than unity.
- We are living at a time of spiritual evolution. Peoples’ demands for equality and fairness for all as well as our cries for transparency are all part of what is called the Shift – a time that was mapped out in the stars at our beginnings. It is our cosmic time to embrace the Oneness we all share and let go of our propensity for attitudes that promote our separateness.
PART II: Main Points Discussed – (more details below):
- How all the different rituals and concepts within the various religions and spiritualities are similar in their purpose.
- Scientific information that helps us make peace with our religions, like how the understanding time makes the seven-day creation model valid.
- What are the extraterrestrials’ origins? How we can reconcile the growing evidence of our past association with the ETs and our scriptures and beliefs.
- The importance of our Planet to our spiritual growth and our need to embrace the Indigenous people’s connection to Gaia.
- That we chose to be here at this time of the Shift to bring about our personal and Gaia’s Ascensions.
- Our futures will be based in love and its uniting qualities, rather than fear and its divisive qualities.
Rosemary McCarthy©, updated June 2018
See here for my Blog Page – with articles on various subjects related to our personal, collective, and cosmic journeys
here to Buy Book. (available in Print and E-book Format (e-book just reduced 40%)).
here for my Facebook page. Following this page ensures you receive my new blog articles as posted
here to Sign-up for my Free Monthly Newsletter, or to see past issues – all with various themes
You can share this synopsis as long as you share it fully and include the copyright messaage below.
Copyright © 2018 by Rosemary McCarthy. All rights Reserved. To copy, share, or distribute this post simply ensure the content is copied in its entirety, is unaltered, and is distributed freely and for no monetary or personal gain, and that this copyright notice and the link for this post and the website www.yourjourneytopeace.com are included. My contact is: email@example.com. Blessings and thank you kindly. Rosemary.