Your Journey To Peace,
Bridging the Gap Between Religion, Spirituality, Psychology and Science
Available in Print and E-book. Purchase at Amazon HERE
(My new book, Why We Are the Way We Are is now available. To learn more see here (You will be directed to my other site, but there is a link there to return here).
(You can return to SpiritedFawn blog page here )
Your Journey to Peace ... Guides us to become our Best Self by helping us:
- Find peace within ourselves,
- Improve our relationships,
- Find harmony with all those around us,
- Make peace with our situations, and
- Make peace with the world around us.
Journey ... Explains the importance of our relationships in becoming our Best Self by,
- Helping us to understand the importance of our connection to others, and
- Shows how our personal, collective, and cosmic journeys to peace are connected.
Journey … Is like a puzzle of a million little pieces that fit together, as it
- Links all the whys and wherefores of our individual, collective, and cosmic existences through the different areas of study in its sub-title.
Available in print and e-book formats. Here is a link to booksellers like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Chapters, etc.
In “Your Journey to Peace … ” I explain how finding our Best Self allows us
- to connect to inner joy,
- become empowered in all areas of our life,
- improve our relationships, and
- find ways to live in harmony with those all around us.
I intertwine the many spiritual and religious concepts and philosophies with other areas of study and concerns that I discovered were related to our personal journeys, such as science, our health, our connection to the Planet, the necessity of reconcilliation with those we have disempowered, and the importance of our relationship to the Indigenous peoples.
As I weave these all together, I explain how each little positive attitude shift or behavior change we make causes a ripple effect that not only elevates Humanity, but affects the Universe as a whole.
This book is in 2 parts.
PART I – OUR JOURNEYS
Chapter 1: Why We Are the Way We Are
Chapter 2: Universal Laws / Kingdom Principles
Chapter 3: What We Can Do about It
Chapter 4: Along the Way
Chapter 5: Relationships
PART II – OTHER SUBJECTS RELATED TO WHO WE ARE, OUR JOURNEYS, AND THE ONENESS WE ARE A PART OF
Chapter 6: Words, Symbols, Rituals, Concepts, and Prayers
Chapter 7: Science and Other Related Topics
Chapter 8: Health and Healing; Death and Dying
Chapter 9: The Planet and Abundance
Chapter 10: Ascension
Chapter 11: The Future
PART I: Main Points Discussed
- Why we are the way we are individually and collectively; and how we got this way
- How we find peace within ourselves by making peace in our relationships and all situations.
- That God does not allow for suffering! We create it by upholding dualistic concepts of me-and-you and us-and-them that we embraced at our beginnings and before form.
- The precursor to the big bang was the need for “form” to play out those dualistic concepts we chose at our beginnings: all our issues stem from those original concepts based on ideas of separation rather than unity.
- We are living at a time of spiritual evolution. Peoples’ demands for equality and fairness for all as well as our cries for transparency are all part of what is called the Shift – a time that was mapped out in the stars at our beginnings. It is our cosmic time to embrace the Oneness we all share and let go of our propensity for attitudes that promote our separateness.
PART II: Main Points Discussed
- How all the different rituals and concepts within the various religions and spiritualities are similar in their purpose.
- Scientific information that helps us make peace with our religions, like how the understanding time makes the seven-day creation model valid.
- What are the extraterrestrials’ origins? How we can reconcile the growing evidence of our past association with the ETs and our scriptures and beliefs.
- The importance of our Planet to our spiritual growth and our need to embrace the Indigenous people’s connection to Gaia.
- That we chose to be here at this time of the Shift to bring about our personal and Gaia’s Ascensions.
- Our futures will be based in love and its uniting qualities, rather than fear and its divisive qualities.
@Rosemary McCarthy, October 2016.
This synopsis is copyright protected @ Rosemary McCarthy, 2016. All rights reserved. If you wish to use it, or any part of it, please contact me at email@example.com for permission. Thank you kindly.