PART I – OUR JOURNEYS
Chapter 1: Why We Are the Way We Are
Chapter 2: Universal Laws / Kingdom Principles
Chapter 3: What We Can Do about It
Chapter 4: Along the Way
Chapter 5: Relationships
PART II – OTHER SUBJECTS RELATED TO WHO WE ARE, OUR JOURNEYS, AND THE ONENESS WE ARE A PART OF
Chapter 6: Words, Symbols, Rituals, Concepts, and Prayers
Chapter 7: Science and Other Related Topics
Chapter 8: Health and Healing; Death and Dying
Chapter 9: The Planet and Abundance
Chapter 10: Ascension
Chapter 11: The Future
PART I: Main Points Discussed
- Why we are the way we are individually and collectively; and how we got this way
- How we find peace within ourselves by making peace in our relationships and all situations.
- That God does not allow for suffering! We create it by upholding dualistic concepts of me-and-you and us-and-them that we embraced at our beginnings and before form.
- The precursor to the big bang was the need for “form” to play out those dualistic concepts we chose at our beginnings: all our issues stem from those original concepts based on ideas of separation rather than unity.
- We are living at a time of spiritual evolution. Peoples’ demands for equality and fairness for all as well as our cries for transparency are all part of what is called the Shift – a time that was mapped out in the stars at our beginnings. It is our cosmic time to embrace the Oneness we all share and let go of our propensity for attitudes that promote our separateness.
PART II: Main Points Discussed
- How all the different rituals and concepts within the various religions and spiritualities are similar in their purpose.
- Scientific information that helps us make peace with our religions, like how the understanding time makes the seven-day creation model valid.
- What are the extraterrestrials’ origins? How we can reconcile the growing evidence of our past association with the ETs and our scriptures and beliefs.
- The importance of our Planet to our spiritual growth and our need to embrace the Indigenous people’s connection to Gaia.
- That we chose to be here at this time of the Shift to bring about our personal and Gaia’s Ascensions.
- Our futures will be based in love and its uniting qualities, rather than fear and its divisive qualities.
@Rosemary McCarthy, October 2016.
This synopsis is copyright protected @ Rosemary McCarthy, 2016. All rights reserved. If you wish to use it, or any part of it, please contact me at email@example.com for permission. Thank you kindly.