Journey … brings the esoteric to the practical, maps out how we can become our Best Self, and explains how our personal, collective, and cosmic journeys to peace are connected.
I explain how finding our Best Self allows us to connect to inner joy, become empowered in all areas of our life, and inspires us to find ways to live in harmony with others.
I intertwined the many spiritual and religious concepts and philosophies I was guided to with other areas of study and concerns I discovered that were related to our personal journeys, such as science, our health, our relationships, the Planet, and the importance of our connection to the Indigenous peoples.
Your Journey to Peace … weaves these all together and explains how each little positive attitude shift or behavior change we make regarding any part of our or others’ existence causes a ripple effect that not only elevates Humanity but affects the Universe as a whole. This book is in 2 parts.
Available in Print and E-book Formats.
Here is a link to booksellers like Amazon and Chapters (Canada). Can also be purchased through participating bookstores.
PART I – OUR JOURNEYS (the 2 parts are discussed more thoroughly below)
Chapter 1: Why We Are the Way We Are
Chapter 2: Universal Laws / Kingdom Principles
Chapter 3: What We Can Do about It
Chapter 4: Along the Way
Chapter 5: Relationships
PART II – OTHER SUBJECTS RELATED TO WHO WE ARE, OUR JOURNEYS, AND THE ONENESS WE ARE A PART OF
Chapter 6: Words, Symbols, Rituals, Concepts, and Prayers
Chapter 7: Science and Other Related Topics
Chapter 8: Health and Healing; Death and Dying
Chapter 9: The Planet and Abundance
Chapter 10: Ascension
Chapter 11: The Future
PART I: Main Points Discussed
- Why we are the way we are individually and collectively; and how we got this way
- How we find peace within ourselves by making peace in our relationships and all situations.
- That God does not allow for suffering! We create it by upholding dualistic concepts of me-and-you and us-and-them that we embraced at our beginnings and before form.
- The precursor to the big bang was the need for “form” to play out those dualistic concepts we chose at our beginnings: all our issues stem from those original concepts based on ideas of separation rather than unity.
- We are living at a time of spiritual evolution. Peoples’ demands for equality and fairness for all as well as our cries for transparency are all part of what is called the Shift – a time that was mapped out in the stars at our beginnings. It is our cosmic time to embrace the Oneness we all share and let go of our propensity for attitudes that promote our separateness.
PART II: Main Points Discussed – (more details below):
- How all the different rituals and concepts within the various religions and spiritualities are similar in their purpose.
- Scientific information that helps us make peace with our religions, like how the understanding time makes the seven-day creation model valid.
- What are the extraterrestrials’ origins? How we can reconcile the growing evidence of our past association with the ETs and our scriptures and beliefs.
- The importance of our Planet to our spiritual growth and our need to embrace the Indigenous people’s connection to Gaia.
- That we chose to be here at this time of the Shift to bring about our personal and Gaia’s Ascensions.
- Our futures will be based in love and its uniting qualities, rather than fear and its divisive qualities.
Rosemary McCarthy©, March 2018
Following the book’s Facebook page ensures you receive new articles/posts as soon they are posted. The link is at the bottom of this page.
Click here for my blog page with many articles on our personal, collective, and planetary journeys to peace.
To sign up for my newsletter email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read the January issue.
Click here to read the February issue.
Click here for the March issue.
You can share this as long as you include the full copyright message below. If you share through Facebook (link is below) the message will automatically copy.
Copyright © 2018 by Rosemary McCarthy. All rights Reserved. To copy, share, or distribute this post simply ensure the content is copied in its entirety, is unaltered, and is distributed freely and for no monetary or personal gain, and that this copyright notice and the link for this post and the website www.yourjourneytopeace.com are included. You can contact me at: email@example.com. Blessings and thank you kindly. Rosemary.